Product Marketing Manager
Do you want to market things in a completely different way than Thermo Fisher? To market something that's growing agricultural productivity, improving food & water safety, fostering research, education, and environmental protection, improving public health, and makes small businesses like microbrewers more successful? If so, we want you on our team.
Chai brings biotechnology into the real world, allowing anyone to perform molecular diagnostics, anywhere. Our solution is accurate as a lab test, costs 10x less, is easy enough for anyone to use, and provides on-site results in as little as 30 minutes.
We're looking for a Product Marketing Manager to help drive adoption of our platform with researchers and breweries, and launch it into future markets such as water quality & food safety.
What you'll be doing
- Conducting market research, developing product positioning, and giving product management and R&D teams a clear perspective of market needs
- You'll produce content including articles, blog posts, videos, and ads that engage, inform, and builds trust with our audience
- You'll set the sales team up for success with compelling presentations & product literature
- You'll build relationships with customers, partners, and press to understand the market & share our story
- You'll play a key role on our growth team, helping us grow faster by constantly contributing your insights
We'd love to hear from you if
- You have a background in the life sciences and experience marketing to technical audiences
- You love diving into new markets & understanding them deeply
- You're a natural story teller
- You craft engaging copy that's not full of superlatives & corporate cliches
- You can distill and explain technical concepts for a general audience
- Yet you're technical enough to understand what PCR efficiency is, and confident enough to explain it to a PhD
- People like having you on their team
What we offer
- Competitive salary & equity
- Health/dental/vision insurance for employees, subsidized for family
- 401(k) plan & FSAs
- Paid Holidays + PTO
- Fully stocked kitchen + catered lunch on Wednesdays
- On-site shower
- MacBook Pro, large display, and whatever else you need
At Chai everyone works with a great deal of freedom and responsibility. Expectations are high as people are trusted to act independently. We share information openly, think from first principles, and have a candid & trusting culture. We offer you many challenges, an environment where you can achieve phenomenal things, and a front row seat as we disrupt the biotech industry.