Customer Success Specialist
Are you looking for the chance to get into life science sales? Then we have the job for you!
Chai applies the power of molecular diagnostics to real-world applications. By combining our portable qPCR instruments with sophisticated molecular biology, we develop easy-to-use solutions for problems such as COVID surveillance, food & beverage safety, and environmental water quality. Our affordable instruments and open reagent platform are used by some of the most impactful researchers and life science companies around the world.
We're looking for a Customer Success Specialist to grow our business with existing customers by making their businesses more successful, as well as demonstrate and sell qPCR products to life science customers.
Successful specialists will be considered for future openings on the Account Executive team.
What You'll Do
- Provide technical onboarding and ongoing support to our COVID surveillance, brewery, and food safety customers
- Guide prospective customers through the sales process for Real-Time PCR instruments, PCR reagents, and DNA/RNA extraction solutions, making direct sales for these shorter sales cycle products
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the onboarding process to ensure our customers are successful with their new instruments
- Work cooperatively with Marketing, Sales, and R&D to develop and deliver customer success materials such as knowledge articles, webinars, and how-to videos to help customers make better use of our products, growing their business and ours
- Do everything needed to ensure a stellar experience for all customers
- BA/BS in life sciences, biomedical engineering, or a related scientific degree
- 2+ years in a customer-facing role, preferably in a sales organization
- A basic understanding of PCR or Real-Time PCR
- You're comfortable being on camera and communicating with video
- You love working in a team-based environment
- Formalized sales training and a dedication to mentoring to improve your sales skills
- Great compensation package including generous equity
- Robust medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) and FSA plans
- Paid holidays and PTO
- Fully stocked kitchen and catered weekly lunch
- An opportunity to make your mark at a growing startup
This is an on-site position in our Santa Clara office. Our workforce is fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and proof of vaccination is required for employment.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.Apply Now