Do you want to help schools, workplaces, and businesses reopen and operate safely in this time of COVID? Then we have the job for you!
Chai applies the power of molecular diagnostics to real-world applications. By combing our portable qPCR instruments with sophisticated molecular biology, we develop easy-to-use solutions for problems such as COVID surveillance, food & beverage safety, and environmental water quality.
We've achieved product/market fit in multiple markets, and have an established sales team and inside sales process. We're looking for an experienced Account Executive to grow our COVID testing and brewery customer base.
What You'll Do
- Close leads generated by our inbound marketing and outbound SDR team for hand-off to Account Management
- Perform your own prospecting to supplement provided leads and grow your sales
- Manage the sales cycle from discovery to presentation, nurturing and close
- Work closely with our wider sales, support, and onboarding team to rapidly iterate and improve selling practices
- Channel market feedback to product management and R&D to drive product improvement
- BS degree or experience in life sciences, public health, or related fields
- 2+ years closing experience in technology or life science industries
- A hunter mentality with a steadfast desire to win
- You've worked at an early stage company and know how to navigate a startup environment
- You enjoy bringing cutting-edge biotechnology to new and novel applications
- Competitive OTE and uncapped earnings
- Meaningful equity in an early-stage startup
- Robust medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) and FSA plans
- Paid holidays and PTO
- Fully stocked kitchen and catered weekly lunch
- An opportunity to make your mark at a growing startup
This is an on-site position in our Santa Clara office.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.Apply Now