Product Marketing Manager
Chai brings molecular diagnostics to the real world. Our rapid, easy-to-use Real-Time PCR solutions enable wide ranging applications, from helping breweries brew better beer, to the detection of foodborne pathogens, and even stopping the spread of COVID in schools and workplaces. Life science researchers in over 60 countries use our instruments and reagents in their research, and partners use our products to detect fraud, fight terrorism, and prevent hospital-acquired infections.
We're looking for a Product Marketing Manager to help drive adoption of our platform and launch new products by developing product messaging, crafting marketing materials, and running successful go-to-market campaigns.
What You'll Do
- Conceive of innovative go-to-market programs that can create significant improvements in our go-to-market performance
- Build messaging, content assets, and sales enablement assets to be used by Chai marketing and sales teams, as well as partner teams
- Partner closely with Product Management on new product go-to-market strategy by conducting market research, developing product positioning and messaging, and providing a clear perspective of market needs
- Produce content including articles, blog posts, videos, and ads that engage, inform, and builds trust with our audience
- Collaborate cross-functionally with demand generation, content marketing, sales, product management, and other teams to build alignment around go-to-market plans
- Execute and be accountable for the success of go-to-market campaigns
- Own messaging in partnership with Product, Demand Generation, and Sales to stay ahead of market trends, build a constant feedback loop with our customer’s needs, and establish differentiated market positioning
- You'll build relationships with customers, partners, and press to understand the market & share our story
- 5+ years marketing experience in B2B or life sciences
- Experience marketing to technical audiences, yet can distill and explain technical concepts for a general audience
- You love diving into new markets & understanding them deeply
- You're a natural story teller who crafts engaging copy that's not full of superlatives & corporate cliches
- Intrinsic drive to roll-up your sleeves and get things done; a self-starter, productive working independently or collaboratively
- Yet you're technical enough to understand what PCR efficiency is, and confident enough to explain it to a PhD
- Great compensation package including generous equity
- Robust medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) and FSA plans
- Paid holidays and PTO
- Fully stocked kitchen and catered weekly lunch
- An opportunity to make your mark at a growing startup
This is an on-site position in our Santa Clara office. Our workforce is fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and proof of vaccination is required for employment.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.Apply Now