Digital Marketing Manager
Are you an expert digital marketer who would like to be part of a team applying biotechnology to real-world problems? Then we have the job for you!
Chai applies the power of molecular diagnostics to real-world applications. By combining our portable qPCR instruments with sophisticated molecular biology, we develop easy-to-use solutions for problems such as COVID surveillance, food & beverage safety, and environmental water quality. Our affordable instruments and open reagent platform are used by some of the most impactful researchers and life science companies around the world.
We are looking to hire an experienced and hardworking Digital Marketing Manager to drive lead generation and nurture in-pipeline prospects. You'll play a meaningful role building, managing, and optimizing online campaigns across multiple platforms at a growing biotech startup.
What You'll Do
- You'll own Chai's marketing strategy for Google Search, Display, and Shopping Ads as well as Bing, Facebook, Twitter, and other online ad placements
- You will build a data-driven process to launching and managing campaigns, and over time will implement scalable analyses, reports, and/or algorithms for managing our bids, budgets and keyword footprint
- Provide ongoing tracking, critical metric, and return on investment analysis for the team’s marketing initiatives to provide clear, meaningful insights
- Manage ABM campaigns to ensure coverage on our target accounts within upmarket segments everywhere they go on the digital web
- Work closely with product marketing managers and visual designers to build compelling creatives that spread our message, and with our sales team to optimize lead quality
- You have 5+ years experience digital marketing experience, including 2+ years targeting a B2B audience
- You've run lead nurturing or ABM campaigns that directly contribute to pipeline growth
- You're analytical and at home Google Analytics and Salesforce integrations to analyze campaign effectiveness in a statistically sound manner and improve campaign performance
- You're extremely tech-savvy, with a solid understanding of SEO, and are comfortable using tools such as Google Optimize, Google Tag Manager, and marketing automation tools to build highly performing campaigns
- You have experience using multiple ad platforms including Google Search/Display/Shopping Ads, Facebook, and Twitter, as well as media buys
- You are data-driven, creative and curious. You regularly come up with new hypotheses and are constantly testing new experiments to improve your campaigns’ performance
- Great compensation package including generous equity
- Robust medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) and FSA plans
- Paid holidays and PTO
- Fully stocked kitchen and catered weekly lunch
- An opportunity to make your mark at a growing startup
This is an on-site position in our Santa Clara office. Our workforce is fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and proof of vaccination is required for employment.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.Apply Now