PIKA 4everyone Lactobacillaceae PCR Test Kit
- Test beer samples for all lactic acid producing bacteria in two hours
- Real-Time PCR test delivers quantitative, objective results
- Automatic analysis with Open qPCR allows anyone to run tests
Detect all lactic acid producing species of Lactobacillus and Pediococcus. This kit is intended for hygiene practice quality control applications in breweries producing both sour and non-sour beer.
The PIKA 4e Lactobacillaceae test kit detects and quantifies all lactic acid producing species, including those unable to grow in packaged beer. Kit includes all reagents needed to extract and amplify DNA using Real-Time PCR. 48 reactions/test kit.
|All Lactobacillus species|
|All Pediococcus species|
|Sensitivity||10 CFU/mL (direct PCR)|
1 cell/sample (enriched)
|PCR Time||75 minutes|
|Compatible Samples||Beer, yeast slurry, colonies, environmental|
|Controls||Positive, negative, internal inhibition|
|Automatic Analysis||Supported with Open qPCR|
|Storage Temperature||2 – 8 °C|
|Manufacturer||PIKA Weihenstephan||Manufacturer Part #||2401-32|
- 20 minutes hands-on time.
- Samples may be directly tested for 2 hour results.
- Pre-enrichment with PCR-grade FastOrange increases sensitivity & degrades dead cells.
|Chai + PIKA Brewing Quality Solutions|